Summer Catfish Hidey-Hole Tips
- In rivers catfish hang around the riprap banks and in tailwaters below the dam.
- Catfish can also be found in deep holes below wing dams and in tributaries.
- In man-made lakes catfish can be found in flooded stock ponds and roadbeds.
- Catfish also like to hide in standing timber and around submerged humps.
- When fishing in heavy cover or a timber area, use a heavy duty pflueger baitcasting reel outfit. A catfish can have the advantage if dependable tackle is not used in this fishing situation.
10:22 am | by Terry
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.