Tips for Baitcasting Fishing Line
When choosing fishing line for your Daiwa Baitcasting reel consider the following tips.
- Line weight is based on what the angler is fishing for and the rating of the reel.
- Using a 15-20 pound monofilament line makes the reel easier to cast and easier to pick out backlashes if this occurs.
- A heavier line allows, the angler to cast longer distances and gives more control over lure placement.
- Braid and fluorocarbon lines can be used with a baitcasting reel.
- Remember to fill the spool half-full or you may waste a lot of line.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.