Five Tips for Largemouth Bass Fishing
- Always bring different types of live bait or lures, thermometer, and a reliable baitcasting or spinning reel with the right weight line.
- Fish in lakes, ponds, or rivers with water temperature in the 60 – 70 degree range.
- Largemouth bass are most active at dawn or just before dusk. They tend to feed during these time periods.
- On cloudy days, largemouths have a tendency to feed throughout the day, but on sunny days, they go to deep water or hide in the weeds.
- Largemouths tend to eat heavily before a storm hits but when a cold front passes through, they head for cover in thick brush.
9:28 am | by Terry
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.